Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Occupational Therapist Eastern Wisconsin
Currently seeking an Occupational Therapist in the eastern area of Wisconsin. This is a full time, 32 hour, position. This position is both inpatient and outpatient setting.
The Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist:
Provide quality patient care and consultation services while maintaining a positive level of interaction with patients, co-workers, and other customers.
Benefits of the Occupational Therapist:
• Group Health Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Group Dental Plan
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life Insurance / Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• STD / LTD
• Retirement Plan with Employer Matching Dollars
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist
• BS degree in Occupational Therapy; current WI license to practice Occupational Therapy; current registration through the National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapists.
• Wisconsin License
• Prefer at least 1-year experience.
• Demonstrates keyboarding skill and computer knowledge - experience with EPIC EMR a plus.
• Contact [Register to View]
We are a boutique staffing firm with a big purpose. Our missionand our passionis to cultivate talent in the healthcare field and connect the best of the best with meaningful and rewarding assignments. We help our elite candidates achieve their career goals through personal attention and ongoing support. Our clients trust us to develop long-term relationships and continually send them highly qualif...