OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST SOUTHERN OREGON
We looking for an Occupational Therapist to join our Work Health team in beautiful Southern Oregon. The Occupational Therapist provides occupational therapy services to a wide variety of patients who have been injured on the job and works closely with others on the rehabilitation team to evaluate, educate, and treat the industrial athlete. The Occupational Therapist’s focus at the Work Performance Center is on treating hand and upper extremity injuries, functional capacity and disability evaluation, ergonomic assessment and recommendations, and preemployment functional and fit for duty testing.
This is an exempt position with schedule flexibility based upon patient volume. Therapists may work in the outpatient clinic, conduct ergonomic evaluations throughout the organization, or work in the community with local employers. Hours of work are standard 5 days a week 8 hours a day. The Occupational Therapist will work alongside and collaborate with therapists in providing a team-based approach to serving the injured workers of Southern Oregon. Critical to the success of the Work Performance Center, the Occupational Therapist must also have the ability to work autonomously and proactively in program development, project completion, and education and training.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Master’s degree preferred
- Hand Therapy (preferred)
- Functional Capacity evaluation (preferred)
- Ergonomic Evaluation (preferred)
What We Offer
- Annual compensation of $90K - $115K DOE
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution starting in the second year of service
- Generous Earned Time Off with and $3000 CME
- Quality metric bonus of up to $10,000
Contact [Register to View]