- deliver occupational therapy modalities to hospital inpatients and outpatients as assigned;
- perform initial assessment, establish goals, follow standard of care in performing therapy;
- assess progress and modify treatment plan and goals based on need of patients including but not limited to neurological, orthopedic, general medicine, oncology and other disease specifically requiring occupational therapy intervention;
- participate in coordination of care with department manager, physicians, department staff and ancillary services;
- promote and maintain a high customer service level.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of acute care experience required.
- Active and current TX OT license.
- Certification required in lymphedema, CHT, wound care specialist, Brain Injury Specialist, or Neuro Certified.
- Current BLS.
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!