Full-time Hand Therapist needed at a top facility in Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a Certified Hand Therapist. In collaboration with a Fellowship trained Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon, will be responsible for providing evaluation, treatment, and education to patients with upper extremity injuries/conditions in a hospital based out-patient Orthopaedic Clinic. This is a newly created position where the OT will have the autonomy to develop and grow a clinic based OT hand therapy clinic.
* Bachelor's degree or higher degree from an educational program for occupational therapists that is accredited by ACOTE, including the required supervised fieldwork. Passing score on NBCOT exam upon successful completion of fieldwork requirements.
* Certified Hand Therapist required.
* State licensure as an Occupational Therapist, Risk Category #1.
* BLS Certification through American Heart Association.
* Previous clinical experience/rehabilitation experience preferred.
* Basic Microsoft Windows desktop application and navigation skills.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]