Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Great opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work in a state-of-the-art hospital. Inpatient Rehab caseload working alongside 3 other OTs. Open to New Graduates! Facility offers Free Housing plus relocation assistance and $15K in bonuses. City is surrounded by beautiful mountains in Southern New Mexico. Low cost-of-living. Enjoy the New Mexico lifestyle of blue skies, friendly people and warm weather. This position offers a strong starting salary for new graduates in the mid $70s and for experience upwards of $95K ! Please call Evan Silverman [Register to View]
or [Register to View]
for more details.
- Nonprofit New Mexico Hospital
- Open to new grads
- Inpatient Rehab caseload
- $15K in bonuses
- Relocation offered
- Free furnished housing for 2 months
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...