Reference Code: KAM006
Full-Time Outpatient Occupational Therapist needed in Ohio!
Join a not-for-profit health care organization just east of Columbus, Ohio.
* 36 hours/week (this is considered full-time and eligible for all benefits)
* Monday - Friday day shift with at least one later start time (10:30a - 7p)
* No major holidays worked; no on-call requirements
* Population will be primarily Adult to Geriatric with a small Pediatrics caseload
* Will work in a few different locations, can also cross-train to inpatient as interested
* State of the art equipment
* Daily average of 6-8 patients; can see 1-2 new evals/day
* One hour allotted for all new evals; minimum of 1.5 hours blocked on the OT's schedule per day for documentation purposes; if OT's evals go up to 4/day, extra documentation time is blocked
* Will join team of 3 OTs and 4 COTAs
* Reports to OP Rehab Manager
* CEU allowance with multiple onsite CEU opportunities provided
* Will consider a strong new grad
* Relocation assistance available
For more information, please submit your resume for review!