This job is archived
Join a Skilled Nursing Facility in MD looking for a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant with LTC experience.
The facility prides themselves in having individualized rehabilitation programs at a very advanced level. They are proud to present a rapid-recovery program that was developed by a team of professionals. The main goal of the program is to reduce readmission to the hospital.
For you and the employee they are offering the following:
- One Location, No Daily Travel
- Flexible Schedules
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
- Free Online Continuing Education
- Professional Licensure Reimbursement
- At least one year experience in LTC
- Passionate about post-acute rehabilitation and the older adult population
- Responsible for Clinical Programming
- Supervision of Assistants, temporary licensees, students and support staff