This job is archived
Seeking a Full-Time Occupational Therapist!
This rehab center is a ~290 bed industry leading skilled nursing facility with a supportive family environment. Their compassionate rehabilitation teams are led by an experienced Director of Rehabilitation. Techs are utilized to assist therapists with resident transport and administrative functions.
The facility has a 7-day a week, in-house comprehensive rehabilitation program that is an integral member of the interdisciplinary team. Their rehab positions are stable and secure at one location. Each rehab department offers spacious state of the art equipment and suites.
- Screen, examines, and evaluates residents, including history, systems review, applications of appropriate tests and measures and interprets findings in order to establish a diagnosis, identify impairments, determine the predicted level of improvement and time required to achieve it, identify precautions and design a plan of care. Develops appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration with the resident and caregivers, implements the treatment plan and completes all related documentation required for those services.
- Supervision of Assistants, temporary licensees, students and support in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conference and other related meetings.
- Responsible for clinical programming.
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- Must have a valid professional license by discipline for state
- Prefer at least one year experience in LTC