At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking an Occupational Therapist - Outpatient to join our amazing team.
Details of the Occupational Therapist opening:
- Anticipated start date: 11/27/2023
- Salary: $1581.53 - $1826.48 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 12 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 4x10 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist:
- Tests and evaluates the extent of a patient's disability to ensure proper treatment using various tests and procedures.
- Plans therapy program, establishes treatment goals and administers treatment to restore body functions, strength, relieve pain and prevent disability through the use of various therapeutic techniques and procedures. This includes patients in establishing goals and obtains patient's informed consent as necessary.
- Provides patients and family members with treatment plan and instructions for home exercise programs and pain relief techniques.
- Upgrades treatment plan and goals as patient progresses.
- Regularly assesses clinical signs and symptoms to determine effectiveness of treatment, progress of patient towards goals and the need for modifying goals and treatment.
- Discharges patient from occupational therapy when the patient has received maximum benefit from occupational therapy.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation of Occupational therapy management and patient management.
- Maintains appropriate medical records, documentation for each patient including evaluation, treatment and progress.
Qualifications for the Occupational Therapist:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy Program.
- Occupational Therapy license / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Occupational Therapist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.