Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Occupational Therapist #BD-413-01
Adelphi is seeking Occupational Therapists to provide Occupational Therapy Services for a school district located in New Mexico. The Occupational Therapists will play a crucial role in supporting students' growth, development, and learning by providing effective occupational therapy services.
Job Quick Facts:
• Reference #: BD-413-01
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: Occupational Therapist
• Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
• Facility Type: School
• Coverage type: On-Site
• Job Type: Contract
• Contract Duration: 1 year
• Schedule: TBC
• Start Date: TBC
• Compensation: $55/hr.
• Copy of State of NM Board of Occupational Therapy License to practice as a Licensed Occupational Therapist.
• Copy of New Mexico Public Education Department licensure for Occupational Therapy.
• Medicaid Provider number
• Master's degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited institution
• Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in an educational setting or with school-aged children is advantageous.
• Strong understanding of child development, sensory integration, and the impact of motor skills on academic success.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, parents, teachers, and the broader educational team.
• Conduct Occupational Therapy evaluations and provide direct and indirect services for eligible assigned students according to the state and federal regulations.
• Design and implement Occupational Therapy Service to assigned caseload at assigned sites including teacher consultation services, appropriate to
meet the needs of the individual students as determined by the IEP Committee.
• Provide caseload information for data input, Medicaid documentation, progress reports, and/or evaluation reports within specified timeframes.
• Assure that Occupational Therapy Service are provided in accordance with state licensure requirements and within standards of professional ethics.
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.