A permanent Occupational Therapist needed to join an established critical access healthcare organization located in Southeastern Oregon. The Healthcare organization strives to work as a team, regularly encouraging good communication amongst medical staff and providing professional training to ensure all members are on the same page and thriving together and ensuring quality care to their loving community.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Relocation expense reimbursement, sign-on bonus, and tuition reimbursement.
- Full-time position. Flexible schedule (ability to choose 4-10s or 5-8s).
- Rare call coverage (None when fully staffed).
- Working with outpatient and pediatric patients.
- Critical access hospital and clinic setting. Clinic is based on hospital campus.
- Great colleagues, support staff and resources.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Occupational Therapy License in OR, or the ability to obtain an Occupational Therapy License in OR.
- COVID vaccination recommended (can apply for exemption).
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- The summers are hot/warm, with temperatures ranging between 75s - 85s. While winters are cold, with temperatures regularly dropping below freezing. Due to the high elevation, winter snow cover is thick, ranging between 25” - 35” in December and January.
- A revitalizing and economically growing community that offers a variety of business, housing, and educational opportunities.
- Expansive views of high-desert lakes, beautiful mountains, sand dunes, and full forests to offer many outdoor activities such as sightseeing, mountain biking, ATV riding, hiking, fishing, hunting, water recreation, and more!
- Other activities include visiting beautiful local wineries, enjoying natural hot springs, learning at historic museums, and partaking in delicious cafes and bakeries.
- 15 Minutes from a 5 star Ski area.
- Safe community and outdoor activities, a great place to raise a family.
- Less than 2 hour drive to major airport.
- Less than 2 hour drive to larger cities where you can find larger towns where you can find movies, bowling, mall shopping, and larger entertainment.