A Travel Occupational Therapist needed to join 2 established rural critical access healthcare organizations in Northeastern Colorado (time spent 50% at one healthcare facility, 50% at other healthcare facility). Nestled in the rolling plains with beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains and surrounded by countryside, you will find a local healthcare organization committed to enhancing healthcare to the community they serve. With plenty of shops, restaurants, parks, and local year-round community events, there is never a dull moment in this sweet tight-knit community.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Full-time position.
- Hospital setting. (50% at one hospital location, 50% at other hospital location).
- Outpatient and Inpatients.
- No call coverage.
- Great colleagues and resources.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Occupational Therapy License.
- COVID vaccination preferred (can apply for exemption).
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- The summers are hot and dry with temperatures ranging between 80° - 90°. The winters are cold but temperate with temperatures ranging between 20° - 30°, with moderate snow accumulation.
- Within this sweet community you will find libraries, museums, hiking trails, fishing, local shops, restaurants, parks, and community events, planned throughout the year.
- Within a 30 minute drive to larger town where you will find theater, bowling, breweries, 18-hole golf, shopping and more.
- Major airport located within a 2 hour drive.