This job is archived
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking an Occupational Therapist - SNF to join our amazing team.
Details of the Occupational Therapist opening:
- Anticipated start date: 08/22/2022
- Salary: $2340.40 - $2683.80 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 5x8 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist:
- Planning and conducting individualized occupational therapy programs in a nursing home environment
- Helping patients develop, regain, or maintain their ability to perform daily activities
- Teaching patients skills or techniques on how to use adaptive equipment for participating in activities
- Studying, evaluating, and recording patients' activities and progress
Qualifications for the Occupational Therapist:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy Program.
- Occupational Therapy license / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Occupational Therapist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.