Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Occupational Therapist (OT) #BD-82-21
Adelphi is seeking to recruit an Occupational Therapist (OT) for a part-time as scheduled role in a school set up. The candidate should have experience with children, young adults and children with special needs.
Job Quick Facts:
• Ref #: BD-82-21
• Profession: Allied Health
• Speciality: Occupational Therapist (OT)
• Location: Fulton, MO
• Job Type: Contract
• Facility type: School
• Start Date: ASAP
• Schedule: 7 hours/week for 39 weeks
• Rate: $55- $65 / hour
• Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited institution
• Have an active State of Missouri license
• Assess students upon arrival and determine whether compensatory services are needed
• Advise IEP teams and provide updates every quarter on IEP goals
• Have experience with children, young adults, and children with special needs.
• Conducting evaluations as requested by IEP teams.
• Providing other direct occupational services
• Establishing treatment programs that cater to a student's needs and assist them in achieving specific goals
• Evaluate and record progress for use in billing, reporting, and assessment
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.