- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy.
- Current Texas State License as an Occupational Therapist, current Texas Driver’s License.
- Minimum two years’ experience as an Occupational Therapist in an acute care or rehabilitation setting.
- Reliable transportation and valid auto liability insurance.
- If required to make visits need proof of current CPR, TB screen and Hepatitis profile.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment.
- Use effective interpersonal relations and communication skills to advise and consult with the family and other agency personnel as appropriate.
- Meet mandatory continuing education requirements of the agency/licensing board.