Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Adelphi is seeking Behavior Analysts / Autism Specialists to Oversee the daily functioning of the programming provided for students on the Autism
spectrum in Providence, Rhode Island.
Job Quick Facts:
• Profession: Behavior Analysts / Autism Specialists
• Location: Providence, Rhode Island (RI)
• Service Setting: School
• Coverage Type: Clinical/School
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: 07/01/2022
• Contract Length: 1 year
• Shift Schedule:30 hour weeks, Monday-Friday
• Population: Children ages 3-22
• BCBA certification
• Rhode Island Licensure
• Assist in the coordination of instruction and behavioral programs in both general education and specialized settings
• Collaborate and develop goals and objectives, interpret assessment data, and guide teams through the evaluation process
• Conduct professional development for teachers, and other staff
• Design and supervise the implementation of programming for specific students
• Train and evaluate teacher assistants assigned to work with students on the autism spectrum
• Assist classroom teachers with the creation of learning materials
• Analyze data and modify curriculum and instructional strategies
• Observe students in the process of a comprehensive development assessment
• Work collaboratively with teachers in an extended school year program
• Any other duties assigned
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.