(Reference Code: JAW1345)
Nuclear Medicine Technologist opening in North Dakota!
- Shifts: Days, Monday-Friday
- Setting: Hospital
- Performs Nuclear Medicine studies, prepares, measures, and administers radiopharmaceuticals for diagnostic and therapeutic studies under the direction of the Radiologist.
- Performs quality control and calibration testing on cameras and radiation measuring equipment according to the policies or procedures of the hospital.
- Follows radiation safety techniques and policy in the receipt, use, and disposal of radioactive material.
- ARRT or NMTCB registered or registry pending.
- NDMIRTBE licensed or temporary license
For more information or to be considered for this position, please Apply Now or call Jermel at [Register to View] !