Full-time Nuclear Medicine Technologist needed at a top facility in North Dakota!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Day shift, Monday - Friday
Performs Nuclear Medicine studies, prepares, measures, and administers radio pharmaceuticals for diagnostic and therapeutic studies under the direction of the Radiologist. Performs quality control and calibration testing on cameras and radiation measuring equipment according to the policies or procedures of the hospital. Follows radiation safety techniques and policy in the receipt, use, and disposal or radioactive material. Organize and perform daily work to ensure smooth and orderly flow and prompt performance of exams ordered.
* Graduate of Nuclear Medicine School.
* ARRT or NMTCB registered (or registry pending).
* NDMIRTBE licensed or temporary license.
* Working knowledge of Nuclear Medicine procedures.
* Ability to start IV’s for contrast administration.
* Ability to adapt and learn new protocols on new equipment as purchased.
* Demonstrates interactive, attentive, active listening skills.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]