(Reference Code: JAW1283)
Looking for a new position?
A fantastic Medical Center located in Eastern New Mexico is searching for a Nuclear Medicine Technologist to join their team! This is an exciting opportunity for an ARRT certified Technologist to join a patient-centered organization where you can continue to enhance your clinical skills. The organization is offering an excellent compensation package that includes great benefits!
Schedule: Monday - Friday (No evenings or weekends)Job Description
Under the direction of a Radiologist, performs radiographic procedures at appropriate technical level. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis. Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures as required, including specialized areas such as Mammography, CT, MRI, O.R., Cath Lab, Interventional Radiology, and Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound.
- Posses a diploma from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology or Nuclear Medicine Technology or has completed a hospital based program that meets the requirements of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Desirable characteristics include at least two years of experience in a hospital or medical related environment.
- Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according to department standards.
- Technologist is expected to show initiative, exhibit critical thinking and be able to work independently. Must be emotionally mature and able to function under stress.
- ARRT Registry in Radiologic Technology, Nuclear Medicine or NMTCB, current State Licensure.
- BLS required.
- ACLS and PALS preferred.
For more information, please Apply now or send an updated resume to [Register to View] with a good time to call!