Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
"Echocardiography Technicians (Cardiac Sonographers) are a very specific kind of diagnostic medical sonographer dealing with the heart. Echo technicians use ultrasound devices and other imaging tools that use sound waves to create images of the heart. They inspect the chambers and walls of the heart as well as the valves."
2 years of experience required
- "CCI or ARDMS - National Board of Echocardiography, Cardiovascular
- Credentialing International (CCI), or the American Registry for Diagnostic
- Medical Sonography (ARDMS). "
- 2 years of experience required
- Weekly Pay: $3,262 per week
- Location: Reno, NV
- Shift Schedule: Days
- Assignment Duration: 13 Weeks
- Weekly Hours: 40 Hours
Day 1 Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Flexible Housing Options, Guaranteed Stipend:
Facility Cancelled Shifts, JACHO Certified, Prestigious Facilities, PTO Program, Weekly Pay, Paid Compliance Cost,
Referral Bonuses, Extra Shift Bonuses, 401(k) Plan
Pasadena, California, United States
Stability is a no-hassle healthcare job platform and an award-winning agency ALL IN ONE. We're supporting the next wave of great healthcare professionals nationwide.