Matrix Providers is hiring a Pharmacy Technician with PTCB Certification to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our Military Service Members and their families in Quantico, VA.
- Employment Status: Full time, Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Compensation: $22 per hour
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
Pharm Tech Requirements:
- Degree: Certificate.
- Education: Graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e., technical, hospital, or retail-based program), or a formal medical services training program in the United States Military.
- Certification: Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- Experience: One (1) year of experience as a pharmacy technician after graduation.
- Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures
- Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties, including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
- Perform information consultation duties, including supporting new and refill
prescriptions, supporting patient requests, supporting physician's requests, monitoring drug interactions, and reporting adverse drug reactions.
- Perform quality improvement duties, including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired supplies, and producing error and workload reports and documentation.
- Perform supply process duties, including placing new orders, stocking/restocking shelves, inventory maintenance, and producing not-in-stock reports.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see [Register to View] To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see [Register to View]
Matrix Providers endeavors to make [Register to View] accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-[Register to View] , TTY LINE, [Register to View] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.