This job is archived
Experience the Matrix Providers Advantage. We strive to provide a framework of stability and structure for our valued employees, where you will experience lower provider-to-patient ratios and fair, reliable schedules.
Join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our Military Service Members and their families at the BHC Boone Clinic in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Full time: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Compensation: $17.91/hr. There is an additional $4.57 per hour available, for every hour worked, (in lieu of insurance options), if a candidate declines the insurance benefits.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
Pharmacy Technician Minimum Requirements
- Education: Graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e., technical, hospital, or retail-based program), or a formal medical services training program in the United States Military.
- Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- BLS- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers, American Heart Association, or American Red Cross Healthcare Provider Course.
- Experience: Have a minimum of 12 consecutive months of experience within the preceding 24 months working as a pharmacy technician.
Pharmacy Technician Core Job Responsibilities:
- Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties, including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
- Perform information consultation duties, including supporting new and refill
prescriptions, supporting patient requests, supporting physician's requests, monitoring drug interactions, and reporting adverse drug reactions.
- Perform quality improvement duties, including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired supplies, and producing error and workload reports and documentation.
- Perform supply process duties, including placing new orders, stocking/restocking shelves, inventory maintenance, and producing not-in-stock reports.
We support our employees with an accessible dedicated representative to assist you throughout the duration of your contract. We firmly believe that a healthy work/life balance enables you to perform at your best. Our mission is to serve America’s military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers like you with rewarding career opportunities.
Come home to Matrix.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see [Register to View] To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see [Register to View]
Matrix Providers endeavors to make [Register to View] accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-[Register to View] , TTY LINE, [Register to View] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.