Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
EP technicians typically work in a cardiac catheterization laboratory or electrophysiology lab, and their job duties may include performing diagnostic tests, such as electrocardiograms (ECGs) and electrophysiology studies (EPS), which involve inserting specialized catheters into the heart to measure electrical activity.
They also assist physicians during procedures to correct arrhythmias, such as cardiac ablation, by monitoring patients' vital signs and cardiac rhythms and helping to operate equipment.
- Many states require EP technicians to be certified through a recognized professional organization, such as the International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners (IBHRE) or the National Certification Board of Cardiovascular Technologists (NCBVT).
- 2 years of experience required
- Weekly Pay: $2,725 per week
- Location: Glenwood Springs, CO
- Shift Schedule: Rotating
- Assignment Duration: 13 Weeks
- Weekly Hours: 40 Hours
Day 1 Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Flexible Housing Options, Guaranteed Stipend:
Facility Cancelled Shifts, JACHO Certified, Prestigious Facilities, PTO Program, Weekly Pay, Paid Compliance Cost,
Referral Bonuses, Extra Shift Bonuses, 401(k) Plan
Pasadena, California, United States
Stability is a no-hassle healthcare job platform and an award-winning agency ALL IN ONE. We're supporting the next wave of great healthcare professionals nationwide.