Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A tight-knit facility in North Texas is searching for a Day Shift Histology Supervisor to join their team. The candidate must possess a minimum of an AS degree. National certification (or eligible) is also required for this role. This is a working supervisor role to oversee the histology department and to provide support in the other lab departments as needed. Must be able to work in a high volume environment. If you are interested in a high-level, mid-sized hospital that strongly values a team spirit and internal growth then this is the ideal facility for you. For immediate consideration please Please email resume to: [Register to View]
for more details. [Register to View]
. They are motivated to hire quickly so don't delay! Please reference JOB-2619697.
- ASCP HT/HTL (eligible)
- Day Shift
- Minimum of AS degree
- High Volume, IHC, Grossing, Manual Stains
- Prior Histology leadership/management experience
- Full health benefits and relocation offered
- Great location - 2 hours from DFW
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...