NEW Blood Bank Technologist OR Transfusion Services Technologist opening at one of the most reputable laboratories in the United States! This laboratory is known to follow rigorous quality standards and process controls to meet state and local regulatory requirements.
- Blood Bank Technologists can expect to perform (in accordance with standard operating procedures and applicable regulatory requirements) basic and advanced donor and patient tests, and interpret results to determine donor-recipient compatibility.
- Full time and permanent
- ASCP Certified Medical Technologist (MT/MLS) OR SBB (Specialist in Blood Bank) Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science.
- Blood bank experience in either a high volume hospital or laboratory setting strongly preferred.
- Evening and Night Shifts Available! Can accommodate a variety of shift schedules (5x8, 4x10, 3x12)
- Compensation package includes a highly competitive hourly rate, fantastic benefits and either relocation assistance or a sign on bonus! Benefits include comprehensive medical plans (including vision and dental), FSA, 401(k) as well as generous PTO and Paid Holidays!
(Reference Code : ACC 10012380)