Full-time Medical Technologist needed at a top facility in Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Night shift (rotating weekends)
Currently looking to hire a Medical Technologist to perform accurate and timely laboratory testing. This includes:
- analyzing proficiency testing samples according to instructions and within the allowable time frame
- completing all required records/documentation pertaining to patient results
- performing quality control procedures per protocol
- handling all problem and/or critical laboratory specimens/test results according to established procedures and in a timely manner
* 2 Year/Associate Degree or 4 Year/Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology
* A State of Florida Technologist License is required OR the ability to obtain a license during the interview process
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits including 401(K), PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]