This job is archived
A small community hospital only a couple of hours north of North Platte, NE, is seeking a full-time Lab Supervisor (MT); come join this incredible, dynamic, and fulfilling team environment of healthcare professionals and let the adventure begin! Rural community surrounded by beautiful sandhills, with plenty of outdoor activities, and world class golfing. Great benefits package!
Salary: $60,000-$75,000 (DOE)
- Analyze, supervise, and manage all Laboratory Department activities.
- Plan, prepare, and supervise laboratory services relating to national standards and policies.
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and ensuring all certifications are maintained.
- Provide and perform access to laboratory personnel for consultation.
- Work with medical staff and other management personnel to address and resolve situational and operational challenges.
- Oversee 4 employees
- 10-hour shifts with rotating schedule Days/Nights/Weekends/Holidays/On-Call Coverage.
- Multitasking skills
- Sharp interpersonal skills
Lab Supervisor Requirements:
- At least 2-years of management experience in a hospital setting.
- Must be a generalist.
- Must be AMT/ASCP certified.
- Must be able to function as part of a team and build relationships.
- Must be comfortable working on-call, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Surrounded by beautiful sandhills with plenty of sunshine.
- Low cost of living and excellent school system.
- Simple, small-town living in this friendly, rural community.
- Area perfect for fishing, camping, wildlife interests, scenic viewing, and more.
- Less than an hour from Smith Falls State Park.