Full-time Lead Blood Bank Technologist needed at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Will supervise and oversee the day-to-day activities and workflow on a given shift within the lab. This will include leading and providing feedback to staff, as well as ensuring SOPs, practices, policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations are followed and under appropriate cGMP condition.
- Triaging and performing product testing
- Ensuring optimal product inventory levels
- Overseeing quality control on automated testing instruments
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Handling other related tasks as necessary
* Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or Biological Sciences.
* NYS Clinical Laboratory Technologist License along.
* 6 years of experience required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]