Permanent, Medical Technologist, Southern NH:
Job Summary: Perform laboratory testing on clinical specimens and provide accurate laboratory test data to appropriate clinical personnel in order to assist them in making informed medical decisions. Have basic abilities in operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting the laboratory equipment which produces this test data.
- 40 hours per week, 9:30pm-7:30am, every 3rd weekend
What you will need...
- Experience: phlebotomy and specimen collection
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology, Biology, Science or related field OR an equivalent combination of experience and education required.
- Experience: One year experience as a Medical Technologist preferred.
- Certification/Licensure: Certification as an MT or MLS preferred.
**Experienced candidates are eligible for sign on bonus!!**
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!