Full-time Blood Bank Medical Technologist needed at a top facility in Connecticut!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire an ASCP certified Medical Technologist to work in our reference lab on the evening shift, Monday-Fridaay.
- Resolving compatibility problems.
- Providing basic reference and consultation services to hospitals and transfusion services.
- Performing automated and manual test procedures on blood samples.
- Perform duties associated with supply and reagent management, to include ordering, receiving, inspection, preparation, and quality control of supplies and reagents.
- Recognize testing irregularities, identify the cause, determine the solution and resolve the problem or refers it to the appropriate level. May perform special testing.
- Perform inventory management.
- Performs labeling and verification of blood products.
* MT(ASCP) or BB(ASCP) /equivalent, bachelors degree with major in biological science or chemistry plus 3 years blood banking experience.
* Good written and verbal skills to communicate effectively with internal and external customers. Computer skills. Must be able to work independently and demonstrate independent problem solving skills.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]