(Reference Code: JAW1289)
DAY SHIFT Medical Technologist opening with one of the top hospitals in the Florida Panhandle! This mid-sized medical center is actively searching for Technologists who are interested in diversifying their clinical experience while working for a patient-centered organization. If you think this position might be a fit for you, don't hesitate to Apply!
The Medical Technologist is responsible for various laboratory testing procedures in assigned areas as licensed. Work customarily involves analytical testing of blood and/or other human biological specimens. Depending on campus and department - various pre and post analytical work processes are included in the work duties customarily performed.
Shift: Days (12 hour shifts)
- Must be a Florida licensed Medical Technologist
- A 2 Year/Associate Degree is required
- A 4 Year/Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology is preferred
- A State of Florida Technologist License is required OR the ability to obtain a license during the interview process
- ASCP is required if out of state
- WILL ACCEPT NEW GRADS
For more information, Apply now or send an updated resume to [Register to View] with a good time to call!