Seeking experienced Medical Technologist
Additional details and qualifications:
- Med tech's- bachelors degree and ACSP cert or qualified
- Generalist with rotating through bloodbank, chemo and hemo
- day shift 6a-2:30 PM or afternoon shift 2:30 -11PM
- Including leadership (a director & 4 supervisors) there are 72 members of staff in the Laboratory
- Experience preferred but willing to take a new grad
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Obtains and prepares patient specimens
- Performs diagnostic laboratory tests and procedures on body fluids and other specimens using both manual and automated methods of analysis
- Reviews, assesses and interprets test results
- Accurately reports results along with relevant information pertaining to the prevention, diagnosis or treatment of disease
- Assesses all preanalytic, analytical and post-analytical variables of the testing process to assure the accuracy of the results reported
This health system serves the north suburban Chicago area and its residents with inpatient and outpatient care; emergency, medical and surgical services, diagnostic testing, rehabilitative therapy, and specialized areas such as weight-loss surgery, chest pain and heart care, stroke care and orthopedics. Their laboratory staff are looking for two new medical technologists to come join the team!
For more information please contact [Register to View] .