(Reference Code: JAW1011)
Full Time Center Lab Supervisor opening in Central NY!
New opportunity for an experienced Medical Technologist to join a patient-centered organization to join their team in a supervisory capacity as they seek to expand their testing services to communities throughout Central and Western NY. This organization is Headquartered in Australia, but is looking for Techs to join their team in continuing to provide top notch care for patients and communities throughout the state.
They are offering competitive wages, full benefits and opportunities for professional growth!
- In compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), supervises reception area testing activities. Provide clear and consistent instructions and directions, conduct meetings and clearly communicate performance expectations. May be required to perform tasks in work areas. Advise management of employee relation issues or escalated donor issues.
- Ensures the center is staffed with adequate number of personnel to provide sufficient support based on center size, structure and donor flow. Monitor time card reporting procedures, attendance, and utilization of overtime.
- Conduct error investigations and develop recommendations for process improvement.
- May assist with the recruitment and selection of center operation staff.
- Will be cross-trained in all technical areas and other functions to meet the needs of the business.
Please apply now for more information or send an updated resume to [Register to View]