This job is archived
(Reference Code: JAW1045)
Exciting opening with a Critical-Access Hospital in Eastern Utah that is looking for an experienced Medical Technologist to join their team!
You will be responsible for providing accurate and timely test results that will help providers determine patient care needs. The right candidate is a strong Generalist with Microbiology experience who is a willing and capable phlebotomist when needed. Due to the rural location, our ideal candidate must possess a comprehensive range of laboratory knowledge and skills, and be able to adapt and learn new skills without hesitation. This position will call on your ability to respond quickly and accurately in a wide variety of situations. Whether you are gathering samples, performing analysis, or delivering test results, you'll be continually challenged to innovate and invent. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to expand their laboratory skills.
Shift: Days, 6:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Must have prior experience with hematology, chemistry, blood banking, coagulation, urinalysis, serology, blood gases and microbiology.
- ASCP Certification
- At least six months experience as a Medical Technologist
About The Area
- Easy access to thousands of hiking, biking, and motorized recreational trails
- World-class river rafting and other water-based adventures
- Two National Parks and one State Park immediately accessible
- Mountain range close to town for winter sports and a break from the summer heat
- High quality of life in an idyllic, rural resort town
- This area is surrounded by some of the most stunning red rock landscapes on Earth. The area provides easy access to
beautiful outdoor scenery, adventures, and thousands of years of archeological and paleontological history.
For more information, please Apply now or send an updated resume to [Register to View] !