Seeking a Medical Technologists (MT) or Medical Lab Technicians (MLT) to join our quality-driven, customer-focused team. Our success is the result of the expertise and dedication of our staff, and it is their skills and professionalism that set us apart from our competitors.
-Position is possibly eligible for relocation assistance and temporary housing if needed.
-The Medical Technologist and Medical Lab Technician independently perform detailed and complex analyses of patient specimens. The position recognizes problems, identifies causes (technical, instrument or physiological), synthesizes alternatives and determines solutions. S/he confirms, interprets, correlates, verifies and reports normal and abnormal patient results based on an in-depth knowledge of instrument functions, physiological principles and disease conditions. The position trains and monitors other clinical laboratory personnel, as well as uses laboratory computer systems to obtain relevant patient information and input test results.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Certification as a medical technologist (or equivalent) or as a categorical technologist (e.g., C, H, I, BB, M) by a recognized professional organization (e.g., ASCP, AMT) is preferred.
Candidates must be able to work any shift, holiday and/or weekend and travel among company sites as needed.
- Ability to exchange correct information within the organization in a courteous, considerate, and timely manner.
- Ability to work with colleagues in a changing work environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work productively and utilize company resources appropriately for efficient and cost-effective operations.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement of knowledge and skills.
- Personal drive for excellence and willingness to help others.
- Commitment to providing the highest level of service to all internal and external customers and delivered in a manner that builds credibility and trust.
- Ability to reflect and uphold the highest level of personal and professional standards needed to ensure both an ethical and successful organization.
we offer a comprehensive benefits program, including: company paid health and dental insurance; vision insurance; 401(k); tuition assistance; Paid Time Off Program and discounted home and auto insurance. You’ll also enjoy the employee discounts you’ll receive with our ‘Perks Card’ and neat benefits like discounts on pet insurance, cell phones and more!
For more details: please submit your resume. You can also email it directly to [Register to View]
JOB ID: KD3