Looking for an experienced ASCP (MT) certified generalist to step into a Lead role
Join a 273-bed acute care facility. This hospital has been ranked a top hospital in South Carolina by the Carolina Center for Medical Excellence for its treatment of heart attack, heart failure and pneumonia. Services provided at the hospital include emergency medical care, orthopedic surgeries, maternity, and behavioral health services.
Role and responsibilities:
- Assumes technical responsibility for a clinical section of the laboratory
- Monitors quality control and quality assurance processes in the department
- Responsible for ensuring that all persons working in the department are properly trained and competent
- Ensure that the department meets all regulatory requirements
- Work in close contact with the Clinical Lab Manager in the day-to-day operations
- Writes and updates procedures in their department
- 3+ years experience as a medical technologist required
For more information please contact [Register to View] .