Full-time Senior Medical Technologist needed for Microbiology!
(Reference Code: KAM)
* BS degree, MT (ASCP) or equivalent required with a minimum of two years clinical microbiology experience.
* Day shift hours with variable start times (6:00am or 6:30am).
* 40% supervisory and 60% benchwork (will vary based on season and census).
* Participates in weekend and holiday rotations.
* Responsible for 4.5 FTE’s / daytime Microbiologists and gram stain / culture set up competency assessment for fifteen 2nd and 3rd shift generalists.
* Responsible for compliance with CAP regulatory guidelines, ODH guidelines, QC, QA, Policy and Procedures, oversight of employee competency assessment, and assists with employee performance review.
* Annual microbiology test volume test volume reported to the CAP is approximately 125,000.
* Committee member for Infection Prevention and Antibiotic Stewardship.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.