The Opportunity: Clinical Laboratory Manager (Medical Technologist)
- Full-time, permanent position as a Laboratory Manager (Medical Technologist) in a Hospital!
- One of the highest salaries in Montana!
- Amazing benefits! (Medical, Dental, Eye Care, Life and 401k)
- Generalist day time position with rotating call for nights and on weekends.
- Call time one or two weekdays per week, with one weekend per month.
- Responsible for collecting patient samples, receiving and distributing specimens, preparing specimens for examination, and analyzing specimens in all areas of the laboratory.
- In consultation with the department head, the pathologist and the medical staff of the hospital, determine procedures to be used.
Qualifications: Clinical Laboratory Manager (Medical Technologist)
- Holds, or is eligible for, licensure as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) in Montana.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- At least 2 years of experience preferred in a leadership setting.
Western Montana Location: Clinical Laboratory Manager (Medical Technologist)
- Outdoor lover’s paradise, fishing, water/snow sports, rodeo, hiking, biking, climbing, camping, wildlife interest, photography, and more.
- Low cost of living and surrounded by gorgeous mountains.
- Small town living, an hour away to big city amenities and airport.
- Friendly community, great for families.
- Excellent shopping and dining that are all locally owned and operated.
- Safe schools and community for a family.