Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An established facility in New York is currently in search of a Clinical Lab Technologist for temporary coverage. Candidate must be comfortable with all generalist duties and working evening shift. Assignment schedule is 2:30pm-11pm (40hrs. per week). Candidate must be NY State Licensed as a Lab Technologist (CLT). This New York Hospital has a long working history with CompHealth. They are willing to work with your schedule and open to considering all options that are licensed in New York and can adapt your skillset to their lab if able to work all general areas of the lab. This may also turn into a longer term assignment, up to one year, or if you would be open to considering ongoing career opportunities with this facility. Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for!
- New York Licensed required
- 2nd Shift 2:30 PM -11:00 PM
- New York Hospital Clinical Lab Setting
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Phlebotomy Required
- Basic Microbiology
- Basic Blood Bank plus ability to do Antibody ID's
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...