This job is archived
This Medical Technologist generalist position performs clinical testing and associated duties in all Laboratory sections. Processing of specimens in the assigned Laboratory Section following written procedures and documenting action taken on the Laboratory Information System. Additional functions include daily and weekly cleaning of equipment and work area, conducting Quality Control procedures on analytical tests, instruments, re-agents, media and other products, calibrating of instrument in designated area and complying with established Safety and Infection Control procedures. The Technologist works independently, organizing work to meet job requirements. The position involves effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary
- Night shift - Excellent shift differential
- Large sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Savings Accounts
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Retirement savings with company match
- Wellness Benefits including a gym membership for our employees and their spouse
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email your resume to today to be considered!