Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A South Florida hospital is seeking an experienced CLS for their open Night Shift position. This Florida State Certified CLS should have at least 2 years' experience as a generalist. In addition to work experience, the candidate should have a BS or BA degree and have completed clinical laboratory training. The candidate will be responsible for laboratory testing on patients of all ages, QA/QC and maintenance. An ASCP MT certification is also preferred. The facility is offering you competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, relocation, and sign-on.
The facility is surrounded by outdoor activities, tours, entertainment, restaurants, and more. If you are looking for a great opportunity with a great facility, this is the job for you.
To apply in confidence, please submit your resume to [Register to View]
and call [Register to View]
. Please reference JOB-2488278.
- Must have FL State CLS License
- 2+ years of Generalist experience
- Night Shift
- ASCP Certification is Preferred
- Quick Hiring Process
- Great Benefits
- Location Location Location
- Sign-on plus relo
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...