Seeking a Full-Time Medical Technologist for the Chemistry Department!
The Medical Technologist (MT) provides accurate and timely testing and results to requesting physicians and other health care professionals for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease. The MT should consistently utilize excellent customer service skills to both internal and external customers at all times. A positive and professional interpersonal style with a strong commitment to the team effort is mandatory.
- Performance of procedures, evaluation and reporting of results as outlined in the manual of standard operating procedures.
- Notification of panic values to ordering physicians.
- Customer service oriented communications
- Participate in teaching new employees, students, residents, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Clinical Lab Science or Bachelor's in Biology
- Certified MT (ASCP) or MLS (ASCP)