This Blood Bank is seeking a full time Medical Technologist with Blood Banking experience.
This facility has all of this and more
- Five schools
- An academic medical center
- A Level I trauma center
- One of only two NCI-designated cancer centers in Virginia
- The region’s only full-service children’s hospital
- More than 750 physicians in 200 specialties
- A community health center, dedicated research teams, facilities and valued partners in every field
Work with internationally known physicians, some recognized as the best in the country, top-ranked local specialists and all-around all-stars at every level.
- Bachelor's Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science (BSCLS) or Bachelor's Degree in Biology or Chemistry
- Certified MT (ASCP) or MLS (ASCP)
- Team member must advance to MT II within 24 months of employment
- MT graduate no less than 1 year of clinical work experience as a Medical Technologist