Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
• Ref #: 39740
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: Laboratory Technologist
• Job Type: Full-time
• Start Date: ASAP
• Location: Golden Valley, MN
• Shift Schedule: 8 hrs per day; 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
• Weekend Requirements: None
• Shift Type: Days
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Associate degree in laboratory science or medical technology from an accredited institution or prior to April 24, 1995, qualified as a technician according to CLIA "grandfather" provisions.
• 1 year of related experience - preferred
• Knowledge of universal infection prevention protocol and standard safety practices and procedures.
• Skill in operating standard laboratory equipment.
• Ability to evaluate laboratory test results.
• ASCP Certification or equivalent within 6 months of hire and maintained as a condition of continued employment - NMHC Standard
• Minnesota license
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.