A permanent Medical Technologist needed to join an established healthcare organization located in a tight-knit Central Montana community. Nestled between beautiful snow capped mountains and rich in community, you will find a town warm and welcoming with activities such as wineries, distilleries, golfing, skiing, and various more outdoor activities. If you enjoy a laid back lifestyle surrounded by natural beauty and great community, you are sure to have an easy transition to calling this new place home.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Sign on bonus.
- Full-time position (Schedule: 4-10s).
- Call coverage (Specific call requirements will be discussed during interview process).
- Great colleagues, support staff, and resources to help you thrive as a Medical Technologist.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Must obtain certification.
- Ability to perform basic laboratory tests.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- The summers are warm and temperate, with temperatures ranging between 70s - 80s. While winters are cold, with temperatures regularly dropping below freezing, and beautiful snowfall blanketing the ground.
- This Central Montana rural town is rich in its history, community, and culture, the community members are warm and welcoming. You are sure to have an easy transition to calling this new place ‘home.’
- Enjoy local wineries, distilleries, golfing, outdoor activities including fishing, hunting, hiking, and more!
- Multiple ski resorts located within a 1 hour drive.
- Safe community and outdoor activities, a great place to raise a family.
- A short 90 miles away from Billings, Montana, where you will find the Billings Logan International Airport, and urban city life.