Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Palm Health Resources
Last Updated: 5/24/23
Medical Technologist needed in the Tampa Bay area.
Acute care hospital located along the Florida Gulf Coast region just north of the Tampa Bay area.
Hospital services include a dedicated orthopedic bone and joint center, cardiac catheterization lab and freestanding emergency department. They also provide Surgical services which include robotic arm assisted, minimally invasive options for general and bariatric surgeries.
They are opening opportunities for fulltime Medical Technologist that are ASCP/AMT certified generalist. This could be a Permanent or Temporary position.
Medical Technologist will work alongside with section supervisor. Perform blood test and studies of constituents and morphology of blood. Perform Blood Banking and related department testing. Cultures, isolates and assists in identification of bacteria in body fluids, exudates and tissue samples. Perform various bacteriological, mycological and parasitological tests to provide data on cause of diseases. Assumes the duty of Section/Shift supervisor in case of his/her absence from the workplace. Collect specimens, as needed. Performs quality assurance studies, quality control activities and investigational studies, as needed
The ideal candidate would:
- Have an and Associates or Bachelors Degree in Science and be ASCP certified or equivalate.
- have at least 2 years of experience working in 3 or more areas of a clinical laboratory setting.
- Hold a current Florida license as a Medical Technologist in three or more specialty areas.
- Be a generalist that can work all benches Hemo, Micro, PCR, BB CVC, Blood Gases, Cross matching.
- Be a team player that could wear multiple hats in the laboratory.
- Be able to trouble shoot equipment and do routine maintenance.
For more details on this position call me at [Register to View]
Log In Or Register to Apply Apply By Uploading a Resume Save Job
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
About Palm CareersPalm Health Resources is the heartbeat of Palm Careers, which is exclusively dedicated to providing permanent healthcare recruitment solutions. Palm Health Resources has a rock-solid history of providing superior service to medical professions. Our company consists of only the BEST team of eager healthcare recruiters who have over 40 years of combined healthcare recruitment exper...