Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Great opportunity for a Medical Technologist in southern New Mexico just outside of El Paso, Texas.
This State of the ART, New Mexico Hospital is a well respected facility in the area. They are opening opportunities for fulltime Medical Technologist that are ASCP/AMT certified generalist. This could be a Permanent or Temporary position.
The Hospital is a recently renovated facility and is continuously growing. You will be working within a well respected Laboratory and extraordinary team of professional that work together. Most of the laboratory services are done in house. Must be proficient in core lab generalist, Hematology, Blood Bank, Chemistry Urine and simple gram stains. Great benefits and compensation offered.
Shift Availability - Days and Nights
The ideal candidate would:
- Have an and Associates or Bachelors Degree in Science and be ASCP certified or equivalate.
- Be a generalist that can work all benches Hemo, Micro, PCR, BB CVC, Blood Gases, Cross matching .
- Be a team player that could wear multiple hats in the laboratory.
- Be able to trouble shoot equipment and do routine maintenance.
- New grads welcome to apply.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
About Palm CareersPalm Health Resources is the heartbeat of Palm Careers, which is exclusively dedicated to providing permanent healthcare recruitment solutions. Palm Health Resources has a rock-solid history of providing superior service to medical professions. Our company consists of only the BEST team of eager healthcare recruiters who have over 40 years of combined healthcare recruitment exper...