This job is archived
Triangle Springs is a 77-bed behavioral hospital located in Raleigh, NC. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Triangle Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We’ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Responsible for planning, developing, and administering health information services consistent with accreditation and regulatory standards and facility standards.
- Directs the activities of the department and implements P&Ps for documenting, storing and retrieving information, processing medical legal documents, insurance data, and correspondence requests.
- Manager supervises and maintains patient medical records and monitors staff documentation requirements.
- The manger also oversees the coding function and acts as facility HIPAA officer.
- Previous experience in information management at psychiatric health care facility preferred, prior supervisory experience also preferred.