This job is archived
Full-time Vice President of Operations needed at a top facility in the Pacific Northwest!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire someone who is dedicated to improving the customer experience, who has previous multistate experience, a strong operational background, and the ability to handle difficult HR decisions. 500 total employees in the region under this role. Must have Profit and Loss (P & L) experience, a logistical background, and be highly energetic. Can live or be based in any of the Northwestern States - this position requires travel.
The Vice President of Operations (VPO) is responsible for managing and coordinating all operational activities within the region to include the consistent execution in the delivery of all lines of business (LOBs) to our customers. The VPO will also be responsible for Leading and Managing regional projects as well as the close coordination in executing expansion efforts with the Sales Team. This position is responsible for building the capability of the Director of Operations, Area Managers, and any other exempt personnel assigned to the operations group in the region. The VPO will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring that productivity objectives are met and action steps are put in place to improve performance and reduce variability. This position will also work with the Field Operations Team to reduce the number of compliance and safety incidents. The VPO will assist with annual budget planning, operating expenditure which includes salary/wage considerations and assist in the preparation of operational data for
Quarterly Business Reviews. In addition to fiscal responsibilities VPO ensures that regional operations KPIs, metrics and initiatives are met. From time to time the VPO may be assigned operation projects that will directly impact current or future operations within the region. The VPO is expected to present process improvements to the Senior Leadership Team in an effort to eliminate waste and improve productivity.
* Business Associates Degree (B.A.) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school, plus five (5) years of management experience in the field of operations.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
* General financial acumen is required. Candidate must be familiar with profit and loss statements as well as other financial metrics used in measuring the health of the business.
* Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Candidate must be a self started, with strong time management skills and the ability to multitask and priority workloads.
* Must have a working knowledge of how a Database functions; MS Excel Spreadsheet software and MS Word Processing software.
* LSS or other process improvement certification is preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]