Full-time Specimen Management Supervisor needed at a top facility in Tennessee!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to a Specimen Management Supervisor (third shift) who maintains a professional manner at all times, detail-oriented, accountable and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure things are done right.
The Specimen Management Department Non-Technical Supervisor assists the Specimen Management Department Manager in supervision and coordination of work activities in the Specimen Management Department (SMD) using established policies and procedures. Under the direct supervision of the SMD Manager, the supervisor is responsible for the shift that has been assigned, on site 8 hours/day, 5 days/week, as well as adhering to the monthly on-call schedule. At times, it is understood that some time outside of the normal scheduled hours may be required, on an as needed basis, to ensure the stability of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or closely related non-technical field.
- A minimum of 3 years of non-technical experience including a minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Knowledge of processing specimen procedures and specifications of specified laboratory equipment.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have good working knowledge of personal computers especially with regard to Email, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access programs.
- Must be able to work with complicated instrumentation and perform troubleshooting steps.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]